Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2012?

Could this be the year that everything hits the fan? In the Mayan calender, time literally stops on this year. Everything seems to lead me to believe that this may very well be the case. I'm just now starting a family so this doesn't excite me quite as much as it would otherwise. I would hope that my little baby would get to at least get to enjoy her precious childhood years here on earth first. But ,if that is when it must happen, so be it. Evil keeps washing over the earth everyday more and more so something has to be done. Corruption is spilling into every facet of society and has already overcome the government. Politicians should just be referred to as professional liars. I could go on but the point of all of this is that we all should get ourselves ready to answer to the man. Including me. I believe in God very strongly but I don't attend church. Everyone I've tried to got to always had some sort of weird belief that I just couldn't get behind. I am prepared to give it another shot though. I realize that church can bring you closer to God. I think about him but hasn't communicated to me in a while now. So I figure he probably definitely not happy with the fact that I am not going to church to worship him at this point. Anyways, we all have things to work on and God loves us no matter what.

No comments: