Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello to all!

Wow! I can't believe I'm really doing this! Modern technology has finally made me feel comfortable enough to share my thoughts with the world. It's hard to explain how i arrived at this point in my life. The easiest way is to simply call it destiny. Which is pretty much the truth. I hope to share tons of thoughts and ideas with you. I hope that you will feel free to do the same. I certainly don't have all the answers and I'm certainly not pretending to be some perfect being by far. I simply believe in God and he answers my questions from time to time. I want to share with you what he has shown me about life in the past, present, and the future. I believe that life can get so confusing so easily with so many things going all the time and so many mixed messages from media and various other sources. So, at any rate, the blog begins and so does the open discussion I hope.

No comments: