Monday, March 19, 2007

It's a Girl!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been in and out of the hospital watching my lovely wife give birth to our first baby! One night of prep, two days of contractions, and five minutes of labor brought our beautiful daughter into the world. Her name is Gabriella and she is just the prettiest little angel I ever did see. I know this is a brand new blog and not too many people are turned on to it yet. But please know that she and all the current and future generations is the reason I am doing this blog. I will continue to post my visions beginning with past events. Then work up to present day and eventually I would like to hope to have enough viewers of this blog to discuss the future. I will probably not discuss specific events that much. I am more interested in discussing how events affect people and society behavior. That is what is really important I feel. Anyways, I've got to check on the little one now. Any comments are of course always welcome.

No comments: